This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

LogExpert Integration in another c# project

Mar 24, 2015 at 10:07 AM
Edited Mar 24, 2015 at 2:08 PM
Hello,

I have downloaded the latest source code (from here itself, logexpert-33348\branches\refactoring ) and __running on 2013 express edition c#.
__
I have compile LogExpert project as a class library, generating its dll.

WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking dll as well has been generated from the same downloaded source code.

In my original project which generates a log file, I would like to use the LogExpert to seamlessly open the log file, however this has not been possible.

Visual Studio is complaining about the resources (icons) not being found from the WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking dll , Error Message as such:
"An exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occurred in mscorlib.dll but was not handled in user code

Additional information: Could not load file or assembly 'WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.resources, Version=2.5.0.42134, Culture=en-US, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

I have even tried to create the normal resource file and included all the icons into it, and generated the dlls, still it is not working.

So now I am doubting if it is really possible to integrate LogExpert into another project.

Could someone help me on this issue?

Thanking you guys in advance.