1.4 build 4106
1.4 build 4106
Mar 30, 2011
Other Available Downloads
- Hopefully fixed Bug#313 (and duplicates) "Cannot access a closed file". This was caused by premature garbage collection of stream handles
- Changes on handling when a file was deleted. In some situations this could lead to GUI hangs. Now the GUI stuck should be limited to a duration of 1 second.
- "New tab from clipboard" (File menu). Will paste current clipboard content directly into a new tab.
- File handling is now plugin based. You can write own file system plugins to feed log file data into LogExpert (e.g. from http, ftp or other sources, or maybe windows event logs).
- SFTP plugin
- "Open URL" (File menu) will open a file URL like sftp://username@myhost/var/log/mylogfile.txt
- Currently only password authentication is supported. Keyfile auth may follow later.
Notes about SFTP plugin
- The SFTP plugin is not open source because of licensing conditions of the used Chilkat component
- The Chilkat component (ChilkatDotNet2.dll) is licensed to me (as the developer) and redistributed to you (as the end user). You must not use the licensed DLL for other purposes than the SFTP plugin.
Incredible tool! Thank you!
on Apr 28, 2011 at 9:15 AM
Very good tool. I recommended it to all the developers in the team. Thanks.
on Apr 22, 2011 at 7:35 AM
on Apr 8, 2011 at 8:29 PM
Thanks for the very useful tools. It's the right tool to monitor the log files as my job required it.
on Apr 6, 2011 at 3:33 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.